In order to facilitate your stay, you will find on this page the useful information of the residence and its schedules. You will also find all the information necessary for your stay or your reservation at the Hameaux de Pomette.
The main schedules :
- Reception times: Monday to Saturday (except Wednesday): 9am-12pm / 2pm-6pm; Closed: Wednesday and Sunday
- ETE reception times: Monday to Saturday: 9am-12pm / 4pm-8pm; Sunday: 9am-11am
- Pool schedule Heated: Monday to Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (July and August)
- Arrival times: Arrivals can be made daily (no physical reception on Sundays), from 4pm to 6pm. For any late arrivals (outside the opening periods of the reception and/or bar) please contact us on 05 65 21 74 29 so that we can tell you the terms and conditions.
- Departure times: Departures are between 8am and 10am in the morning.
Informations Stay & Booking :
- Booking phone: 05 55 84 34 48
- Residence Phone: 05 65 21 74 29
- Mail: for booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: for residence: email@example.com
- Address: Les Champs de Pomette, 46250 Marminiac
- GPS coordinates: 44.6494 / 1.2167
- Payment methods accepted: Cash (euros), Blue Card (Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express), Checks (French), Transfer, Holiday Checks (ANCV, Group Shooting, Kadéos), and we are eligible for the VACAF voucher.
- Guaranteed deposit: 250 euros returned or destroyed after the state of the premises in a maximum of 7 days (stay of 3 nights or more)
- Caution Household: 55 euros returned or destroyed after the state of the premises in a maximum of 7 days
Practical information during your stay :
To avoid last-minute inconvenience, consider:
- Your booking voucher or voucher, printed on paper
- Bed and toilet linen not included (rental possible)
- Sheets not included (possible rental)
- Cleaning products, sponge, tea towels not included (kit available at reception)
- A vehicle is accepted by rental. Additional vehicles will have to park in a common car park outside the site.
In order to respect the environment, please adopt eco-responsible behaviour when leaving your apartment. Also, please:
- Close all windows
- Turn off the lights
- Reduce radiators and electric convectors
- Doing the dishes and emptying the dishwasher
- Gather rental linens (if rental of linens)
- Clean the kitchen part of your apartment (if you haven’t taken the “End-of-stay housekeeping” option)
Brive Airport 65 km (Opportunity to book a taxi or rent a car before your arrival).
From Cahors (45 min drive)
- Rolling D811, D23 And D13 To Cazals
- Turn to left to Touron Road
From Brive (1h30 ride)
- Follow A20 heading for D2 to Montfaucon
Take the exit 56 and leave A20
- Continue on D2 heading to your destination at Marminiac
Gourdon station at 20km (you can book a taxi or rent a car before your arrival)