To facilitate your stay, you will find on this page the useful information of the residence and its schedules. You will also find all the information necessary for your stay or your reservation at Hameaux de Pomette.
The schedules to know :
- Reception hours : Monday to Saturday (except Wednesday) : 9-12 am / 2-6 pm ; Closed : Wednesday and Sunday
- Reception hours SUMMER : Monday to Saturday : 9-12 am / 6-8 pm ; Sunday : 9-11 am
- Swimming pool hours heated : Monday to Sunday : from 10 am to 8 pm (July and August)
- Arrival times : Arrivals can be done every day (no physical welcome on Sunday), from 4 to 6 pm. For any late arrival (outside the opening hours of the reception and / or bar) thank you to contact us on 05 65 21 74 29 so that we can indicate the terms.
- Departure times :Departures are in the morning between 8 and 10 am.
Information Stay & Reservation :
- Phone for booking : 05 55 84 34 48
- Phone of the residence : 05 65 21 74 29
- Mail : for booking : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail : for the residence : email@example.com
- Address : Les Champs de Pomette, 46250 Marminiac
- GPS coordinates : 44.6494 / 1.2167
- Payment methods accepted : Cash (euros), Credit card (Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, American Express), French checks, Transfer, Holiday vouchers (ANCV, Group firing, Kadéos), and we are eligible for VACAF vouchers.
- Garanti Deposit : 250€ returned or destroyed after inventory in a maximum of 7 days (stay of 3 nights and more)
- Cleaning deposit : 55€ returned or destroyed after the inventory in a maximum of 7 days
Practical information during your stay :
In order to avoid last-minute inconveniences, think about :
- Your booking voucher, printed on paper
- Bed linen and towels not included (rental possible)
- Sheets not included (rental possible)
- Cleaning products, sponge, tea towels not included (kit available at reception)
- A vehicle is accepted for rental. Additional vehicles must park in a common car park, outside the site.
In order to respect the environment, we ask you to adopt an eco-responsible behavior when leaving your apartment. Also, please kindly :
- Close all windows
- Turn off the lights
- Reduce radiators and electric convectors
- Do the dishes and empty the dishwasher
- Gather the rental linens (if linen rental)
- Clean the kitchen part of your apartment (if you did not take the “End of stay cleaning” option)
Useful Contacts :
- Cazals Tourist Office: 05 65 22 88 88 / Site de l’Office de tourisme de Cazals
- Taxi : 05 65 22 81 08
- Doctors and emergencies : 05 65 21 40 48
- Nurse : 05 65 22 80 20
- Veterinary : 05 53 29 97 46
Brive Airport at 65 km (Possibility to book a taxi or rent a car before your arrival).
From Cahors (45 min trip)
- Drive from D811, D23 and D13 to Cazals
- Turn left at Chemin du Touron
From Brive (1h30 drive)
- Follow A20 towards D2 at Montfaucon. Take exit 56 and exit A20
- Continue on D2 towards your destination in Marminiac
Gourdon station at 20km (Possibility to book a taxi or rent a car before your arrival).